Housecall Pro vs ServSuite 2023 Feature-by-feature Comparison Reviews
Updating your business software is a beautiful way to increase your productivity and efficiency at work. Business software helps with time management, teamwork, and turnarounds. Digitizing can be an intimidating task, but you need to focus on delivering a positive customer experience for success. It can be difficult when you are overwhelmed with menial tasks. However, using enterprise software can help you organize yourself so that these lower-level tasks are more manageable and less daunting to complete. By taking some time, you can dedicate your working day more to customer satisfaction. This concept also applies to pest control companies, and there are numerous alternatives to corporate software.
In this article, we will look at and compare the two software products Housecall Pro vs. ServSuite. Based on their features and pros, you can select any one of them as per your business requirements. So let’s start diving into the details!
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 to support home service employees in achieving their goals. It provides current financial services and supporting business solutions to aid Pros in running all aspects of their organization, in addition to providing an industry-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) operating platform. It would make it easier for home service experts to operate efficiently and build their businesses with an all-in-one business solution. With easy-to-use digital planning and sending tools, money processing, automatic marketing activities, and more, this software effortlessly controls all of your company locations in one spot.
Why do we require Housecall Pro?
Housecall Pro can help service professionals standardize procedures and streamline technician deployment. Housecall Pro is a field service management (FSM) program that runs on the cloud. Carpet cleaning, window cleaning, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC are just a few of the businesses that can benefit from this solution. A native mobile app and a companion online portal are included in the solution. By employing digital automation, Housecall Pro allows service firms to lessen their dependency on paper. Housecall Pro has features such as QuickBooks Desktop and Online connectivity. Other features are job scheduling with GPS tracking, dispatching and payment processing, estimations, automatic receipts and invoicing real-time customer notifications, text messaging capabilities, automated postcards, and email marketing automation.
Clients can schedule services and send messages to other members of the Housecall Pro community using its online booking tools. They can even pay for assistance through the internet. The mobile application is compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones. There is a free version for single owners/operators that covers many of the main features of the subscription version but not all of them. The number of users determines a premium subscription price, and an enterprise license is also available.
Features of Housecall Pro
Over 17,000 people used Housecall Pro. Its mission is to promote the growth of home service businesses. The complete list of House Call Pro features may be seen here.
1. It enables scheduling to be carried out automatically. Using drag-and-drop job scheduling software can help you spend less time on administrative tasks.
2. It takes care of billing and invoicing.
3. It can be used to synchronize calendars.
4. It can be used for commercial purposes.
5. It sends employees/workers confirmation and reminder e-mails.
6. It connects to a client database.
7. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is included.
8. It provides the customer’s history as well as their track record.
9. It has a contract/licensing management system.
10. It has an electronic signature feature.
11. It has a customer management function.
12. It may be used to handle online payments, job costs, administration, online reservations, time tracking, and work order management.
13. It gives business owners and staff mobile access.
Some additional features of Housecall Pro:
1.It manages funds.
2. It has a mechanism for fleet management.
3. Industrial and commercial contractors can use it.
4. It’s appropriate for HVAC firms.
5. It includes a GPS tracking function.
6. It can manage groups.
7. Job costing and management are both supported.
8. It can aid in the determination of wage rates.
9. It comes with a feature that allows you to use it in many locations.
10. It offers layouts for properties.
11. There is a self-service site available.
Because of features like scheduling, on-the-go text messaging, and one-click invoicing, businesses worldwide are turning to Housecall Pro to manage their home services operations and searching for a cost-effective, dependable customer relationship management system? Then, you’ve come to the right place. Housecall Pro gives all of the tools you need to run your small business smoothly, including easy scheduling, digital estimates, online booking, dispatching, on-my-way SMS, and live map GPS navigation.
Now we will discuss some critical pros of Housecall Pro.
- This product’s best feature is its customer service.
- It has a higher rating (98/100).
- It provides its users with more features.
- It is used by over 20,000 people in the HVAC, plumbing, electrical, cleaning, and other industries.
- It can be used on a PC, mobile device, or in the cloud.
- It is appropriate for a variety of consumers, including small, medium, and large organizations.
- Live sessions, webinars, manuals, and videos are all available for training.
- The most appealing features of this software are scheduling, invoicing, and online payment options.
You may gain a lot of independence with the Housecall Pro app. From the comfort of your phone, you can take notes, schedule appointments, and create customer profiles.
There are three distinct pricing categories for Housecall Pro, ranging from $ to $109.0. A free trial version of Housecall Pro is also available. The following services are included in the basic package.
- Real-time technician dispatch, as well as drag-and-drop scheduling.
- iPhone, iPad, and Android applications are available.
- Estimation and billing are both simple.
- Digital payment management can offer credit card rates as low as 2.59 percent.
- Real-time GPS tracking.
- Customers can get communications on their way to their destination via a Service Agreement (also known as a service contract) (Recurring service plans).
- On their journey to their destination, customers can get communications.
- The collection and maintenance of reviews are automated.
- Reservations can be booked via the internet.
- It’s a tool for making sales pitches.
- Google Calendar integration and CRM system integration.
- Live chat support is available in real-time.
- A secret Facebook group now boasts more than 10,000 members.
Let see some reviews of the clients about this product
“It’s just that I enjoy how simple everything is to use and how nicely structured it is. It assists me in staying organized and producing more results.”
“There aren’t enough words to express my gratitude to the Housecall Pros for introducing me to this fantastic product. The monthly fee is fair, and the package covers everything I need to run my company daily.”
“My customers like Housecall Pro because it tells them when an appointment is set and allows them to contact directly with us. Clients who participate more are happier and more likely to spend more”.
Here we will talk about the ServSuite.
ServSuite by ServicePro is a web-based field service management solution for pest control, lawn care, and arbor care businesses of all sizes (Small, medium, large, and enterprise). Among other things, the multi-feature system aids in scheduling service visits, tracking on-field vehicles, and filling out servicing details. AR tracking, accounting & invoicing, reporting, engaging with on-field personnel, and sending automated notifications are all included in the system. The ServSuite is a smartphone app that allows office managers to communicate with their on-the-ground team members and share service-related information in real-time.
On-site agents can obtain the location for their next service, acquire directions to the house/office location on a map, and update post-service details using the mobile app, accessible for Android and iOS users. All field data is linked in real-time with the ServSuite web application. ServSuite also has solutions for managing fleets and cars for businesses. For example, business owners can keep track of fleet and driver details such as the driver’s personal information, emergency contact information, truck servicing dates, and truck usage, among other things.
ServSuite streamlines the customer renewal process by emailing owners and customers auto-generated service contract renewal notices. This feature ensures that the company never misses any significant contract renewal milestones and never loses a major customer due to a contract renewal failure. In addition, owners of small businesses can create bespoke reports and track essential performance indicators. To achieve optimum business retention, the system also assists firms in running email campaigns and sending promotional emails to their clients.
The advantages of adopting ServSuite are numerous.
1.Field service organizations can use the ServSuite service management solution to plan customer appointments and share address locations with personnel in real-time.
2. The auto-renewal tool keeps track of essential contract milestones and sends out reminders to the manager and the customer when a contract is up for renewal.
3. ServSuite easy mobile app, available for Android, Windows, and iOS compatible platforms, allows on-site agents to view every service detail provided to them on their tablets or smartphones.
Features of ServSuite
1. The unique feature of this software is (Application Programming Interface) API that is absent in Housecall Pro.
2. It has an activity dashboard and tracking feature like in Housecall Pro.
3. It has a unique barcode/ Ticket scanning system that is absent in Housecall Pro.
4. It has a customer portal that is absent in Housecall Pro.
5. It also provides customizable fields that are not available in Housecall Pro.
6. It provides you the customized reports.
7. It has an email management system that is not available in Housecall Pro.
8. It has an inventory tracking and management system.
9. It provides automated scheduling, billing and invoicing, calendar management systems as the Housecall Pro delivers.
10. It also provides a GPS tracking facility as in Housecall Pro.
11. It also has customer management system just like Housecall Pro.
12. It provides you with the E-signature and E-payments facility.
13. It provides you the job costing, job management, and job scheduling facility.
14. It provides you with a pest activity tracking system.
15. It can send email alerts/notifications to employees.
16. It provides you with the QuickBooks integration.
17. It provides you the SMS messaging.
18. It has vegetation mapping systems.
19. It gives you a work order and workflow management facility.
ServSuite is designed for which company size
It is suitable for freelancers, small, medium, and large enterprises.
Operation System (OS) support
It supports Android OS, iPhone OS, and web-based platforms.
Support & Training provided by ServSuite
It offers support in:
- Over the phone
- Email/Customer service
- Knowledge base
- 24/7 (Live rep)
It offers training through:
- Live online
ServSuite price starts from $55.00. Unfortunately, no trial version is available in it, but you can create a free account. Also, no credit card is required to pay from it.
Let’s see some reviews of the valued customers about the ServSuite.
“Many aspects of the ServSuite program appeal to me. The scheduler is one of our favorite features.” Jennifer L.
“User-friendly, customizable, and allows for upgrades as needed to suit business needs.” BLAIR S.
“What I like best about ServSuite is that it not only keeps track of all the important information we need for our clients, but it also allows us to create a picture of their relationship with us. ServSuite is a one-stop-shop for our industry, from initial setup through scheduling recurring services, invoicing, payment history, collections, and everything in between. They’re also great at informing you when and what kind of updates are coming!” Deborah A.
ServSuite has 134 reviews and a rating of 4.29 / 5 compared with Housecall Pro, which has 2538 reviews and a 4.73 / 5. The score for each product is calculated using real-time data from verified user evaluations to assist you in selecting the best solution for your business’s needs. Then, depending on your business nature, you can choose one of them that suits you well.